Frequently asked questions
On the day of arrival, you can check in between 16:00 and 19:00. Unfortunately, it is not possible to check in earlier than 16:00. If it is not possible to check in before 19:00 on the day of arrival, please contact us by telephone. On the day of departure, you must leave the rented mobile home by 10:00 at the latest.
Yes, this is no problem at all. We request the guest to sign in with the name of the main booker + corresponding reservation number.
No, it is not possible to bring your own bed linen. Due to hygiene reasons, renting bed linen has been made compulsory.
No, it is not possible to carry out the final cleaning yourself. To ensure the quality of the cleaning, it is compulsory to have it done by our staff. You are requested to take off the bed linen, wash dishes, empty the fridge and dispose of waste at the designated location.
The towel pack comprises a large towel and a small towel.
The kitchen linen package consists of a tea towel and a small hand towel.
Below is a link to the inventory list for each type of mobile home:
- View accommodation and Inventory list mobile home type Pacifique 4 people
- View accommodation and Inventory list mobile home type Pacifique 6 people
- View accommodation and Inventory list mobile home type Maldives 4 people
- View accommodation and Inventory list mobile home type Caraïbes 6 people
At Kustpark Nieuwpoort, you can use wifi for a fee. On arrival, you can ask at the campsite reception for a modem. You can install this modem in your mobile home to receive internet access.
Pets are allowed at Kustpark Nieuwpoort with a maximum of 2. The cost is €7.50 per pet per night.
You are allowed to park one car on the campsite. This can be done in the designated parking spaces near the accommodation. Any second car should be parked in the car park at the entrance to the campsite.
Kustpark Nieuwpoort is located on the grounds of Kompas Camping Nieuwpoort at Brugsesteenweg 49b, 8620 in Nieuwpoort, Belgium. Guests can (provided the registration number has been passed on) report directly to the BestCamp reception at the campsite. If they first report to the Kompas Camping reception, guests will be directed to the reception of Kustpark Nieuwpoort to receive the key to the rented mobile home.
Below is a list of compulsory and optional additional costs at Kustpark Nieuwpoort.
- Final cleaning: €47.50
- Bed linen: €11.00 per person
- Gas/water/electricity consumption: €8.00 per night
- Tourist tax: €1.50 per person per night (from 3 years of age)
- Towel package (large + small towel): €4.50 per package
- Kitchen package (towel + tea towel): €3.00 per package
- Cot (bring own bed linen): €4.00 per night
- High chair: €4.00 per night
- Pet: €7.50 per pet, per night
After making a reservation, you will receive the reservation confirmation by e-mail containing the necessary details for a bank transfer. The payment terms are as follows:
- 1st Term: Within 2 weeks of receipt of reservation confirmation
- 2nd Term: 6 weeks before arrival
- For reservations made within 6 weeks before the start of your stay, the payment period is 2 days
- It is not possible to pay your reservation upon arrival at the park. All reservations must be paid in advance.
Herewith a link to the terms and conditions agreed to during the booking process.